Minki's Work TableTravel Case for Mini IronPlease note, there are no refunds on instant download patterns.
Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 10 pages
The pattern has instructions, pouch template and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
9 1/2’’ wide(24cm) wide x 5 1/2’’(14cm) high x 4 1/2’’(11.5cm) deep
Materials and Supplies
• Case top and zipper panel: fat quarter quilting cotton
• Case body and bottom: fat quarter quilting cotton
• Lining and binding: 1/2 yard quilting cotton
• Your zipper tape color fabric: scrap, for back panel (mine was off-white solid)
• Foam stabilizer: 1/2 yard, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex-Foam
• Fusible webbing: 1/2 yard, such as Lite Steam-A-Seam 2
• Zipper: at least 27’’ *double slide zippers are in my shop
• Optional leather strip for handle: 11’’(28cm) x 3/4’’(2cm)
• Optional Snap fastener: 1/2’’ diameter, 2 sets
Fabric: CWTCH collection by Cottonvill
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim