Thank you for visiting sewingillustration.com (the “Website”). This privacy and security policy (the “Policy”) explains the information we collect about you on the Website, as well as information collected when you visit our stores or otherwise communicate , how we use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users.
1. How do we use your personal data? In providing your personal data you consent to sewingillustration.com using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes:
-To create your personal account at sewingillustration.com (e.g. your name and email address)
-To process your orders (e.g. your name, address)
-To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name)
-To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. address)
-To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
In addition, we monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you.
To serve you better, we may combine Personal Information you give us online, via mobile device, in our stores, or through our customer service call center.
2. You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you also have the right to request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have on you on our account files. To request this document please write in to sewingillustration.com Customer Service. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time (i.e., sending catalogs, Newsletters or offers). You can contact us by e-mail.
3. You can access your personal account to update your personal data. Please note, however, that your personal account information is protected by your user name and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your username and password as any actions taken while logged into your account will be your responsibility.
4. We do not sell your information to third parties. If you do not want us to share your personal data in these manners, please do not provide it to us.
6. Security, sewingillustration.com takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. We use industry standards to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access. However, security systems are not infallible, including encryption systems. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We accept payment through your PayPal account or you may use a VISA or Master credit card.
8. If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user’s personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.
This page was last updated on 4 July 2019.