Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 11 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make these charming box pouches.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Small Pouch: 4˝(10cm) W x 4˝(10cm) H x 2 1/4’’(6cm) D
Medium Pouch: 6˝(15cm) W x 5’’(12.5cm) H x 2 1/4’’(6cm) D
- Exterior fabric: Fat eighth (for small pouch), Fat quarter (for medium pouch)
- Lining fabric: Fat eighth (for small pouch), Fat quarter ( for medium pouch)
- Woven fusible interfacing: 1/2 yard- 20’’(50cm)wide, such as Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex
- Zipper: 8’’(20cm) for small, 10’’ (25.4cm) for medium pouch
- Cotton ribbon
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
• utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim