Skill level: Advanced
Total of 13 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this bag.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
11 1/2˝(29cm) wide x 13˝(33cm) high x 3’’(8cm)deep
- Quilting cotton A: 1 yard for exterior
- Quilting cotton B: 1/4 yard for pocket lining and binding
- Pre Quilted Cotton : 1/2 yard for lining
- Woven fusible interfacing: 1/3 yard, such as Pellon SF101
- Zipper: 8’’(20cm), metal, 24’’(61cm) nylon
- Rivet: 2 set, 3/4’’(2cm)
- Cotton webbing: 3 yard, 1’’(2.5cm) wide
- D-ring: 2, 1’’(2.5cm)
- Slide Buckle: 1, 1’’(2.5cm)
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim