Skill level: Confident Beginner
Total of 12 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this Divided Fabric Basket.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
12˝(30cm) wide x 8˝(20cm) high x 5’’(13cm)deep
Materials and Supplies
• Home decor or heavier weight cotton for exterior: 1/2 yard
• Home decor or heavier weight cotton for lining: 1/2 yard
• Linen (or quilting cotton) for binding: 1/8 yard
• Woven fusible interfacing: 1 yard, such as Pellon SF101
• Foam stabilizer: 1/2 yard, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
• Fusible web: 1/2 yard, such as Lite Steam A Seam 2
• 1’’ wide cotton or poly webbing for handles: 1/2 yard
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim