Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 10 pages
The pattern has instructions, all color step-by-step pictures and a template.
Measurements are both inches and centimeters.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
6 1/4’’(16cm) wide x 8 3/4” (22cm) high
Materials and Supplies:
- Rolie Polie or Jelly Roll or Assorted print strips: (12) 2 1/2’’(6.4cm) x 12’’(20cm)
- Quilting cotton for the lining: 1/2 yard
- Linen+cotton mix fabric or solid color quilting cotton: fat quarter
- Foam stabilizer: fat eighth (22’’ x 9’’)(56cm x 23cm),
such as as Soft and Stable , Bosal In R Form or Pellon Flex Foam
- Fusible interfacing: small
- Zipper: (2) 8’’(20cm) #3,closed end metal or nylon
- Magnetic snap: 1 set, 1/2’’(1.3cm)
- D-ring: (2) 1/2’’(1.3cm)
- Leather strap (available in my shop)
- Fabric adhesive: such as Odif 505
- Fabric pen, such as Frixion
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.