Skill level: Confident Beginner - Intermediate
Total of 10 pages
The pattern has instructions, all color step-by-step pictures.
Measurements are both inches and centimeters.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
18’(46cm) wide x 12” (30cm) high x 4’’(10cm)deep
Materials and Supplies:
- Rolie Polie or Jelly Roll or Assorted print strips: (14) 2 1/2’’(6.4cm) x 18 1/2’’(47cm)
- Linen+cotton mix fabric or solid color quilting cotton: 1/4 yard
- Quilting cotton for the bottom: Fat eighth (22’’ x 9’’)(56cm x 23cm)
- Quilting cotton for the lining: 1/2 yard
- Foam stabilizer: 1 yard, such as Soft and Stable , Bosal In R Form or Pellon Flex Foam
- Cotton webbing: 1 yard, 1 1/2’’(4cm) Wide
- Optional snap hook:
- Optional embroidery floss: dark brown
- Fabric adhesive: such as Odif 505
- Fabric pen, such as Frixion
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.