Skill level: Beginner
Total of 7 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Finished size: 14”(36cm)W x 10”(26cm)H
- Accent fabric for large triangle: (4) 6’’(15cm) x 6’’(15cm)
- Linen or solid quilting cotton for small triangle: fat eighth
- Backing fabric: fat eighth (18’’ x 11’’)(46cm x 28cm)
- Cotton batting: fat eighth (18’’ x 11’’)(46cm x 28cm)
- Embroidery floss: for hand quilting (optional)
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim