Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 16 pages
The pattern comes with:
- Cutting sizes (both inches and centimeters)
- written instructions
- all color step-by-step pictures
- templates for 4 different sizes.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Big pouch: 10 1/2’’(27cm) W x 8 1/2’’(22cm) H x 4 1/2’’(11cm) D
Medium Pouch: 8’’(20cm) W x 7’’(18cm) H x 4’’(10cm) D
Small Pouch: 6’’(15cm) W x 5 3/4’’(14.5cm) H x 3 1/2’’(9cm) DMaterials and Supplies:
- Assorted fabric scraps for flying geese
- Quilting cotton A for exterior
- Quilting cotton B for lining
- Quilting cotton C for binding
- Foam stabilizer: such as Soft and Stable or Bosal In-R-Foam or Pellon Flex Foam
- Zipper: 19'' - 28'', #5 nylon (Rose Gold zipper is available in my shop) https://sewingillustration.com/products/28-double-slide-zipper-4pcs-rose-gold?_pos=2&_psq=zipper%20r&_ss=e&_v=1.0
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.