Skill level: Beginner
Total of 7 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this Gingham Placemat.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
15 1/2˝(39cm) wide x 11˝(28cm) tall
Materials and Supplies
• Solid white: Fat eighth
• Medium green: Fat quarter(22’’x 18’’)
• Accent green: Fat eighth (22’’ x 9’’)
• Dark solid green: Fat eighth
• Binding fabric: 1/8 yard
• Backing fabric: Fat quarter
• Cotton batting: Fat quarter
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim