Please note, there are no refunds on instant download patterns.
Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 11 pages
The pattern has instructions, pouch template and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
6 1/2˝(16.5cm) wide x 5 1/2˝(14cm) high x 1’’(2.5cm)deep
Materials and Supplies
• 24 - 3/4’’(1.9cm) hexagon which you can find online.
• Assorted print scraps: 24 - 2’’(5cm) x 2’’(5cm) squares for hexagon panel
• Quilting cotton for exterior: 10’’(25cm) x 10’’(25cm)
• Quilting cotton for lining: Fat quarter
• Quilting cotton for binding: Fat quarter
• Mesh Fabric: such as By Annie’s Mesh Fabric
• Foam stabilizer: Fat quarter, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
• Woven fusible interfacing: scrap, such as Pellon SF101
• Zipper: (1) 18’’(46cm), nylon *Double slide zipper is in my shop.
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim