Skill level: Beginner
Total of 9 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this cute holiday pillow.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
16 1/2’’(42cm) x 16 1/2’’(42cm)
- Assorted print scraps for house applique
- White solid fabric: 1/2 yard for for pillow-front background, lining and backing
- Backing: fat quarter (22’’ x 18’’)(55cm x 45cm)
- Binding: 1/4 yard *I used https://www.joann.com/wrights-double-fold-bias-tape-quilt-binding-candy-stripes-7%2F8inw-x-3yds/18570028.html
- Fusible web, such as Lite Steam-A-Seam 2
- Cotton batting: 3/8 yard
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim