Skill level: Beginner
Total of 13 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this On the Go Bucket Bag.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
9˝ (23cm) wide x 8 1/2˝ (22cm) high x 7 1/2’’(19cm) deep
• Canvas A (linen/cotton blend, or home decor fabric): Fat quarter for exterior
• Canvas B (linen/cotton blend, or home decor fabric): Fat quarter for exterior
• Canvas C (linen/cotton blend, or home decor fabric): 1/2 yard for lining, pocket and drawstring casing
• Woven fusible interfacing: 1yard, such as Pellon SF101
• Cording: two (2) 31’’(79cm)
• Cotton ribbon: 3’’(7.6cm) x 1/2’’(1.3cm) (optional)
• Leather handle: 1 set, approx. 16’’ long
*You can find Amazon or Etsy shop by searching leather handle.
Mine is from en.pnquilt.com
• Safety pin
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim