Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 10 pages
The pattern has instructions, all color step-by-step pictures and template.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Finished size: 4 1/2˝ (11.5cm) x 4˝(10cm) x 3 1/4’’(8cm)
Materials and Supplies:
- Quilting cotton: Fat eighth (9’’x 22’’)(23cm x 55cm) for exterior panel
- Quilting cotton: Fat sixteenth (9’’ x 11’’)(23cm x 28cm) for exterior panel
- Quilting cotton: Fat eighth for lining
- Single sided fusible foam stabilizer: Fat eighth, such as Basal In-R-Foam or Pellon Flex Foam
(or fusible batting or fusible web(such as Steam-A-Seam 2) + foam stabilizer)
- Zipper: 12’’(30cm), #5 nylon (Rose Gold zipper is available in my shop) https://sewingillustration.com/products/28-double-slide-zipper-4pcs-rose-gold?_pos=2&_psq=zipper%20r&_ss=e&_v=1.0
- Cotton ribbon: (2) 1/2’’(1.3cm) x 2 1/2’’(6cm)
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.