Total of 8 pages
The pattern has instructions and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
9 1/2˝ (24.2cm) wide x 7 1/4˝ (18.5cm) high
Materials and Supplies:
- Assorted print scraps: Twenty(20) 1 1/2’’ x 1 1/2’’(3.8cm)
- Quilting cotton: 1/4 yard for lining and binding.
- Quilting cotton: Fat quarter, for zipper panel and exterior
- Foam stabilizer: such as Soft and Stable
- Fusible web: such as Lite Steam A Seam 2
- Fusible interfacing: such as Pellon 950F
- Clear vinyl: such as Premium Clear Vinyl by By Annie.
- Zipper: at least 9’’ (longer zipper is easier to attach.)
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.