Total of 7 pages
The pattern has instructions, templates and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Pen Pouch: 3˝ (7.5cm) W x 6˝(15cm) H x 1/2’’(1.3cm) D
Rotary cutter Pouch: 3˝ (7.5cm) W x 7˝(18cm) H x 1/2’’(1.3cm) D
Materials and Supplies:
- Quilting cotton A: Fat eighth (22’’ x 9’’)(55cm x 22cm), for exterior
- Quilting cotton B: 10’’(25cm) x 10’’(25cm), for exterior
- Quilting cotton C: Fat eighth, for lining
- Accent fabric: 5’’(13cm) x 5’’(13cm)
- Fusible batting: Fat eighth, such as Pellon 987F fusible fleece
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.