Please note, there are no refunds on instant download patterns.
Skill level: Confident Beginner
Total of 12 pages
The pattern has instructions, pouch template and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
▸ Finished Size
Finished size: 8 3/4˝ (22.5cm)wide x 8 1/2˝(22cm)high x 3’’(7.5cm)deep
▸ Materials and Supplies
• Quilting cotton A: 1/2 yard for exterior and lining
• Quilting cotton B: Fat eighth, for exterior
• Woven fusible interfacing: Fat eighth, such as Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex
• Heavy weight fusible stabilizer : Fat quarter, such as Pellon 520F Deco Fuse
• Zipper: 8’’(20cm)
• Leather scrap (or felt scrap or cotton ribbon)
• Snap button: 2 set, 1/2’’ (I got mine at JoAnn.)
• D-ring: 2, 1/2’’ (optional)
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim