Skill level: Beginner
Total of 7 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this cute Pyramid pincushion.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
3 1/2˝ (9cm) x 3 1/2˝ (9cm) x 3 1/2’’(9cm)
• Assorted print scraps
• Quilting cotton: Fat quarter
• Cotton ribbon: 1/2’’(1.3cm) x 3’’(7.6cm)
• Polyester fiberfill or crushed walnut shells
* You can order on Amazon.
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim