Skill level: Advanced
Total of 10 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions, color photos and two sizes of the templates.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Small bag: 8’’ (20cm) W x 4 1/2’’ (12cm) diameter
Big bag: 9’’ (23cm) W x 5’’ (13cm) diameter
- Assorted print scraps
- Quilting cotton: fat sixteenth (9’’ x 11’’)(22cm x 28cm) for zipper binding
- Quilting cotton: 1/2 yard for lining
- Foam stabilizer: 1/2 yard, such as Basal In-R-Form or Pellon Flex Foam
- Zipper: at least 20’’(50cm), #5 nylon (available in my shop)
- D-ring: 2, 1/2’’ (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2X8J2W?ref=exp_zeriano_dp_vv_d)
- Leather Strap
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim