Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 12 pages (Shine Today appliqué design included)
The pattern has instructions, all color step-by-step pictures and template.
*NOTE: A basic knowledge of hand appliqué is required. Appliqué instructions is not included.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
9˝(23cm) diameter x 4 1/2˝(11cm) high
- Quilting cotton A: fat quarter for case top and handle
- Quilting cotton B: 1/4 yard for zipper panel
- Quilting cotton C: 1/2 yard for case bottom and lining
- Clear vinyl: 10’’ x 10’’(25cm) such as Byannie’s Premium Clear Vinyl
- Foam stabilizer: 1/2 yard, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
- Zipper: 23’’(58cm), #5 nylon *Double slide zippers are in my shop
- Poly strapping for handle: 10 1/2’’ x 1 1/2’’W
- Wool felt and embroidery floss for the applique (optional)
I got from https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.