Skill level: Confident Beginner
Total of 11 pages
The pattern has instructions, pouch template and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
8 1/2˝ (22cm) x 6’’ (15cm) x 2’’(5cm)
Materials and Supplies
• Assorted print scraps: enough to cover both pieces of foam stabilizer.
• Quilting cotton: Fat eighth for lining
• Quilting cotton: 1/8 yard for pouch bottom and binding
• Foam stabilizer: Fat quarter, such as Soft and Stable
• Zipper: 10’’
• Woven label: 1/2’’ x 3’’, optional
(Available in my shop)
• Cotton ribbon or letter scrap for the tab (optional)
• Rivets: 2 set, 1/4’’(0.7cm) (optional)
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim