Skill level: Advanced
Total of 11 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this phone carrier.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
11 1/2’’ (37cm) W x 5 1/2’’ (14cm) diameter (without handle height)
- Quilting cotton A: fat quarter (22’’ x 18’’)(55cm x 45cm) for exterior
- Quilting cotton B: fat eighth (22’’ x 9’’)(55cm x 22.5cm) for flap
- Quilting cotton C: 1/2 yard for lining
- Foam stabilizer: 1/2 yard as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
- Woven fusible interfacing: 1/4 yard, such as Pellon SF101
- Fusible web: fat eighth, such as Lite Steam A Seam 2
- Zipper: at least 15’’(38cm), nylon
- Magnet snap: 2 set, 3/4’’(18mm)
- Leather handle: 1 set, 23’’(58cm), width 3/8’’(1cm)
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim