Skill level: Advanced
Total of 12 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this phone carrier.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
8 1/2’’ (22cm) W x 4’’ (10cm) diameter
- Assorted print scraps: (36) 2’’(5cm) x 2’’(5cm) for flap
- Quilting cotton A: fat quarter (22’’ x 18’’)(55cm x 45cm) for exterior
- Quilting cotton B: fat sixteenth (9’’ x 11’’)(22cm x 28cm) for binding
- Quilting cotton C: fat quarter for lining
- Foam stabilizer: fat quarter, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
- Woven fusible interfacing: fat quarter, such as Pellon SF101
- Zipper: at least 14’’(36cm), nylon
- Magnetic snap: 1 set, 3/4’’(18mm)
- D-ring: 2, 1/2’’
- Leather Strap
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim