Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 11 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this phone carrier.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
*Optional sew in magnetic snap tutorial:
4 1/2˝(11.4cm) W x 8˝(20.3cm) H
- Quilting cotton: Fat eighth (9’’ x 22’’) (23cm x 56cm) for the exterior
- Quilting cotton: Fat eighth for lining
- Foam stabilizer: Fat eighth such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam (you can use cotton batting or fusible batting if you would prefer.)
- Woven fusible interfacing: Fat eighth, such as Pellon SF101
- Zipper: at least 6’’(15cm), nylon
- Magnet snap: 1 set, 1/2’’(1.4cm)
*Optional sew in magnetic snap: available in my shop
- Optional leather label *you can order on my shop.
- D-ring: 2, 1/2’’(1.3cm): available in my shop
- Leather strap: available in my shop (Dark brown / Carmel)
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim