Skill level: Beginner
Total of 13 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions, color photos and templates to make this cute Star pincushion set.
Pattern includes two type of pincushions (5 pointed star + 6 pointed star)
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Finished size: 3 1/2˝ (9cm) x 3 1/2˝ (9cm) x 2’’(5cm)
• Assorted print scraps
• Woven Fusible Interfacing: 10’’(25cm) square, such as Pellon SF101
• Polyester fiberfill or crushed walnut shells
* You can order on Amazon.
• Pretty button: one
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
• small sharp fabric scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim