Skill level: Beginner
Total of 9 pages
You will receive clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Big Pouch: 9˝ (23cm) wide x 6˝ (15.2cm) high
Small Pouch: 6 3/4’’ (17cm) wide x 6 3/4’’(17cm) high
- Quilting cotton A: Fat eighth (18’’ x 11’’)(46cm x 28cm) for exterior
- Quilting cotton B: 12’’ x 12’’(30cm x 30cm) for exterior
- Quilting cotton C: Fat quarter(22’’ x 18’’)(55cm x 45cm) for lining
- Cotton batting (or foam stabilizer): Fat quarter
- Lace Zipper: at least 12’’(30cm), nylon (you can use regular zipper if you don’t have one.)
- Leather label (optional)
• cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
• Wonder clips and/or pins
• disappearing fabric marker
• small sharp fabric scissors, utility scissors
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Minki Kim