Skill level: Intermediate
Total of 14 pages
The pattern has instructions and all color step-by-step pictures
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Bag: 9˝(23cm) wide x 8˝(20cm) high x 4 1/2’’(11cm) deep
Pouch: 9’’(23cm) x 6’’(15cm) high x 4‘’(10cm) deep
- Quilting cotton for exterior: Fat quarter (22’’x 18’’)(56cm x 46cm)
- Quilting cotton for lining: 1/2 yard
- Quilting cotton for binding: 1/8 yard
- Foam stabilizer: Fat quarter, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam
- Fusible web: Fat quarter, such as Lite Steam A Seam 2
- Woven fusible interfacing: 12’’(30cm) x 12’’(30cm), such as Pellon SF101
- Zipper: 28’’, 8’’(20cm) nylon *Double slide zipper is in my shop.
- Leather handles
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.