Skill level: Confident Beginner
Total of 11 pages
The pattern has instructions, all color step-by-step pictures and a template.
*Please watch my YouTube tutorial:
Finished size: 5˝(13cm)W x 4˝(10cm)H
Materials and Supplies:
- Quilting cotton A: 10’’(25cm) x 10’’(25cm) for the exterior
- Quilting cotton B: 10’’(25cm) x 10’’(25cm) for flap
- Quilting cotton C: 10’’(25cm) x 10’’(25cm) for flap lining
- Quilting cotton D: fat eighth (22’’x9’’)(55cm x 22cm) for pocket and lining
- Woven fusible interfacing: 6’’(15cm) x 5’’(13cm), such as Pellon SF101
- Foam stabilizer: fat eighth, such as Soft and Stable or Pellon Flex Foam (*you can use cotton batting)
- Zipper: at least 5’’(13cm), #3 nylon
- Magnetic snap: 1 set, 1/2’’(1.5cm)
Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit @zeriano patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.